Grievance Submission

Use this form to file a formal complaint related to an instructor or other Carroll Institute personnel after attempts to settle the issue personally have not provided resolution.

In accordance with the Carroll Institute Student Handbook, the formal filing of a grievance should be done only after every attempt has been made to resolve the issue with the person(s) involved. This form will be submitted to the Academic Council and the President of Carroll Institute for review. Decisions reached by the Council are final.